You Make the Festival Possible!
The Saratoga Book Festival’s mission is to encourage a lifelong love of reading for people of all ages and interests. Now in its second year, the Festival is fortunate to have the support of many wonderful and generous individuals who value reading and the power of books to inspire, inform, delight, and challenge. Over 90% of our revenue comes from sponsorships and individual donors just like you. Every dollar donated to the Saratoga Book Festival helps us bring talented authors to our community and offer free admission to all general sessions and youth programs.
You can make your donation online via the link below or by making a check out to Friends of the SSPL (please note BOOK FESTIVAL DONATION in the memo line) to:
Saratoga Book Festival
PO Box 659
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
All donations of $100 or more include early buying opportunities for keynote events.
As the Saratoga Book Festival is a project of The Friends of the Saratoga Springs Public Library, a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, your contribution is deductible as allowed by law. Federal tax ID #14-1724307. Tax receipts will indicate the amount of goods or services that have been provided to you in exchange for your contribution.
Become a supporter of the Saratoga Book Festival! Be the first to find out about special offers and deals.
Your annual donation offers you exclusive access to event schedules, early ticket-buying opportunities, and other Saratoga Book Festival news. Better yet, your donation is a charitable contribution that supports a variety of mission-driven activities vital to the long-term success of the Saratoga Book Festival. When investing in the Saratoga Book Festival you’re investing in the arts, education and the community at large — and you’re helping to guarantee the good economic health of our city for years to come.
Donors at the $500+ Proofreader level and above gain special access to the presenting authors of the Festival, with an opportunity to meet them directly at the VIP Author Reception.
At the $3,500 + level, help encourage a lifelong love of reading by supporting a Full Day of Youth Programs + In-School Author Visits
Includes all Protagonist benefits plus:
- Two additional free tickets to the invitation-only VIP Author Reception (six total)
- Two additional free tickets to all Keynote sessions (eight total)
- Private book signing and free books of Festival children’s authors
Sponsoring an author at the $2,500+ level is a special way to support the Saratoga Book Festival while providing a unique opportunity to personally get to know the authors who bring our festivals to life.
Includes all Muse benefits plus:
- Private book signing and free copy of the author’s featured book
- Name announced before sponsored author’s event
- Recognition on donor signage at sponsored author event
- Two additional tickets to VIP Author Reception (four total)
- Two additional tickets to Festival keynote (six total)
- Reserved seating if requested at featured Festival events
Your donation of $1,000+ helps cover venue and production costs over festival weekend.
Includes all Proofreader benefits plus:
- Acknowledgement of your generous support on Saratoga Book Festival’s website, social media profiles, and the digital festival program
- One additional free ticket to VIP Author Reception (two total)
- Two additional free tickets to a Festival keynote event (four total)
Your donation of $500+ helps provide lodging and transportation to one or more festival authors.
Includes all Byline benefits plus:
- Reserved seating if requested at all Festival keynote events
- One free ticket to the VIP Author Reception
- Two free tickets to a Festival keynote Event
Your donation at $200+ helps cover lodging for one or more festival authors.
Includes all Supporter benefits plus:
- One additional free ticket to a Festival keynote event (two total)
- Free Saratoga Book Festival canvas tote bag
Your donation of $100+ helps the Saratoga Book Festival offer free materials for a single children’s workshop.
Includes all Page-turner benefits plus:
- Recognition on the Festival website
- One free ticket to a Festival keynote event
Your donation of $25+ contributes to the Saratoga Book Festival’s programming and production.
- Subscription to the SBF e-newsletter
- Commemorative bookmark
Double your donation
Does your employer match your charitable contributions? A $250 donation, when matched, doubles your impact on the arts and affords you benefits at the $500 level! Check with your HR department to see what your employer can do.
Stock gifts are a win for everyone
Donations paid in the form of appreciated stock saves you charitable gains, and offers you a charitable deduction for the current value of the stock.
Contact us today to learn more about this option